Sporty Saturday

Nike Kobe 11
I got the mint and black ones in a size 41 (I usually wear 9.5 in shoes). They came with the original Nike price tag and box (I don't know if that adds credibility to their authenticity). Whether or not they're the real thing is neither here nor there though, because they're still great shoes and I wear them 3-4 times a week to play basketball. I made the mistake of buying cheap basketball shoes the first time and regretted it (but it'll make a great article for 'Fail Friday' so stay tuned!).

Link: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-10509202981.17.wzNNbh&id=537489256346

Price: 589 kuai/pair = $91/pair
Delivery time: 4 days
Free shipping: Yes
Colors: 16 options
Sizes: 40-46
True to Size? Yes
Success or fail: Success! These are my favorite basketball shoes to date.



Sweatpants: 
I usually wear a medium in most things, and I got a large in these and they're still on the more snug side. They're extremely soft though and I don't regret buying them.

Side note: I would check out the seller's page. They have some soft-looking cardigans and sweaters (like this mustard one). If the sweatpants are any indication of the material the seller uses, I'd guess that these are soft as well.




Price: 55 kuai = $8.5/pair
Delivery time: 10 days
Free shipping: Yes
Colors: Marled Gray
Sizes: S-2XL, Lined/Unlined
True to Size? Smaller
Success or fail: Success

Link: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.AywN6x&id=35456848156&_u=u2ftv6tad617 




Nike Football/Soccer Shoes
These have a slip-on opening and so it's different than most shoes. I was looking for something to protect my ankles when playing soccer, so these work well. I usually wear a 9.5 in shoes and a 41, but I had to exchange these for a bigger size.
Price: 266 kuai + 17 kuai shipping = 279 = $43 total
Delivery time: 11 days
Free shipping: No
Colors: Marled Gray
Sizes: S-2XL
True to Size? Smaller, I had to exchange it for a 42
Success or fail: Success (after the exchange)

The ones I bought are sold out, but here is the new version of the shoes (pictured right) with good reviews (different seller).

Link: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.14.x2unuR&id=534959144911&ns=1&abbucket=9#detail 


Air Jordan Baseball Tee 
It's comfy, it's soft. That's all I have to say.
Price: 29 + 12 shipping = 41 kuai = $6.30
Delivery time: 4 days
Free shipping: No
Colors: Red or White
Sizes: XL-2XL
True to Size? No, I ordered an XL and it fits like a small/medium
Success or fail: Success 

Link: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.eqdeCN&id=45247998618&_u=u2ftv6taf94c


Sports Bra
I ordered an L to be on the safe side, and it runs a little big. If I order another one, I'll probably go with a medium. This is probably one of my favorite sport bras. They're comparable to some of the Nike ones I own and I find myself grabbing this one whenever I go to workout. My favorite part is that the padding stays intact in the wash, because there are very few things more annoying than balled up bra pads #amiright. The seller has a lot of other options if you want to explore some different designs.

Price: 58 kuai = $8.90
Delivery time: 5 days
Free shipping: Yes
Colors: White, Black, Pink
Sizes: S, M, L
True to Size? True to Size
Success or fail: Success

Link: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.AywN6x&id=534928633178&_u=u2ftv6ta1ca4

Taobao on,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment