Let's Get to Work


My office wall (pictured above)

White Wire Rack & Fairy Lights
I'd seen something similar on Pinterest for decorating an office space and thought, "Hey I could totally recreate that.' I stumbled upon a wire rack on Taobao and also bought some fairy lights from the same seller.

Price: 40 and 25 respectively + 10 shipping = 75 kuai = $11.50
Delivery Time: 2 days
Free Shipping: No
Success or Fail: Success



Dried Flowers:
I love the look of dried flowers hanging upside down and I found this store (that has a lto of cute stuff you should check out!) and bought it all together to make shipping worth it. 
Price: 28.6 (all 4 flowers) + 7 (wheat) + 15 shipping = 50.6 = $7.80
Delivery Time: 5 days
Free Shipping: No



Lamp:
I like how simple this lamp is. It came with two lightbulbs and they've lasted me almost a year now.
Price: 99 kuai = $15
Delivery Time: 4 days
Success or Fail: Success
Colors: Black, Yellow, White, Red, Blue
Link: https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=521783925262&spm=a1z09.2.0.0.juwla5&_u=52ftv6tadd12&sku_properties=3064956:8331779


Blu Tack:
This store also sells photo frames, so if you're looking to get some, I would buy it together to make shipping worth it.

Price: 13.50 + 6 kuai shipping = $3
Delivery Time: 4 days
Success or Fail: Success
Linkhttps://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.43.Lf4SyH&id=524480635644&ns=1&abbucket=9#detail

Adjustable Table
In my previous apartment, I had no desk, so I bought this adjustable table and put it on the end of my bed. You have to set it up when it comes, but (speaking from someone who can barely use a hammer), set up was very easy.


Price: 37.90 (table measuring 40*60) = $5.8
Delivery Time: 5 days
Free Shipping: Yes
Colors: White, Pink, Light Wood, Dark Wood, Black
Success or Fail: Success





Taobao on,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment