Taobao Thursday: Stores

Today I thought I'd share with you some brands I've found on Taobao. Some I've bought from (reviews to come), and some I haven't. Happy exploring!


Starbucks


Costco Buying in bulk can still happen overseas.



Macy's                                                                                       
                                        

Nature Republic (Korean skin care & cosmetics)




Meizhuang (various international cosmetics brands)


Old Navy                                                                                                                              Gap                                   




                                                                                                                     

Forever 21



These 4 international brands are all owned by the Spanish Inditex group: Bershka, Stradivarius, Zara, and Pull & Bear.


Bershka                                 


Stradivarius
       



Zara


Pull & Bear

Target 
Granola, Starbucks coffee, Market Pantry dried fruit, it's all there. I can't promise it's as good as going to your local Target back home, but there's definitely some good stuff in there. 

I felt like dancing too when I found Target on Taobao. Two of my favorites in one place. 

Taobao on,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment