Kickin' it with K

I'm excited to announce we will have a guest writer this week - K! She is a good friend and is the original Taobao master. Stay tuned for more posts from her.


In our city, you cannot take a purse into the grocery store. I can usually get away with a little keychain wallet-type thing, but any type of purse or bag must be locked up into one of their lovely (read: dirty) canvas bags while you shop. I usually have my phone and money with me, and it’s annoying to try to keep up with that while I shop (and I usually don’t wear anything with pockets). My goal was to find as small of a bag as possible that would hold my phone, house key and money and be small enough to not have to lock in a bag.

I found this little bag, which is actually labeled as a passport holder. It’s the perfect size to hold just those few little things. I can actually just throw it under my shirt or hook it around my waist fanny pack style, and it doesn't draw any attention. 

Search terms: 护照包多功能卡包挂式旅行钱男女护照机票夹套证件包袋定制做logo 

Price: 19.90 kuai
Free Shipping: Yes
Delivery time: 6 days
Colors: Grey, red, dark blue, sky blue, baby blue, orange, green, maroon
Success or Fail: Success
Note: I did see some even thinner, more basic passport holders when looking. However, I did want it to hold up, especially with holding my phone and such as we'll.

Taobao on,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment